Wednesday, January 30, 2013

☆ My Evening Skincare Routine (Anti-blemish, Anti-wrinkle, Moisture)


Hi everyone! I'm back with my Evening skincare routine post! Click here to read about my Morning Skincare routine!

My skin is normal to dry with oily T-Line and dry patches around my noise and on my eyebrows.


STEP ONE

AC Clinic Daily Foam Cleanser by Etude House. Anti-acne cleanser, it heals my spots and prevents them. It gives a bit of moisture as well. The smell is a bit weird (like medicine). I have been meaning to write a review about it but I keep forgetting. Here is a review about the AC clinic Toner and Gel if you are interested.

STEP ONE (Alternative Cleanser after the removal of makeup ONLY)

Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash by The Body Shop. Cleanses, cares and it has built-in antioxidant protection. It helps remove the last traces of foundation/bb cream. The scent is quite my style as well. I used to use this a lot in the past. I recently started again. One of my old time favorites. I will probably write a review soon.

STEP TWO

Wonder Pore Freshner by Etude House. I use the same toner twice day. Really helps with the elimination of blackheads. Click Here for the full review of the product.

STEP THREE

Eye's Cream Vanilla Moist by Etude House. Moisturizes and prevents dark circles under my eyes. I've been using this for months and it really works. I've seen improvement on my fine lines. Click here for the full review of the product.

STEP THREE (Alternative eye care, TWICE A WEEK ONLY)

Collagen Eye Patch by Etude House. I included these in my December Favorites 2012 post. I like them a lot. They moisturize nicely and they have anti-wrinkle abilities. They help with my fine lines elimination. I put them on after STEP FOUR and I lay down in bed with them under my eyes. I remove them after my skin totally absorbs the collagen or I fall asleep like that. I can't use them while I wear my lenses because the essence goes into my eyes and it irritates them. It's fine if I don't wear contact lenses though.

STEP FOUR

Visibly Clear oil-free Moisturiser by Neutrogena. Oil-free Moisturiser is ideal for oily skin but not only. I use this because I usually wake up with oily T-Line. It helps improve skin and moisturizes. It contains Aloe vera that usually makes my skin dry. Somehow this cream doesn't really do that but it's not very high in moisture either. I love this cream and I'm probably going to repurchase it. It makes my skin feels so nice.

STEP FOUR (Alternative to Cream)

Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping pack by Etude House. Etude's new skincare line Nutrifull Shea butter. I use this sleeping pack instead of the cream. It's for when my face is weirdly dry. Usually twice a week. Nutrifull Shea butter line is for dry skin but it works well on my oily T-Line as well. I apply it before I go to sleep. Rinse it off with warm water in the morning. My skin feels smooth and moisturized and my T-line isn't oily. The scent is subtle and I love it!! I might try the serum from this line!

And this is the end of my Evening skincare routine! Feel free to share your thoughts and comments! Click here for my Morning Skincare routine. Thank you for reading! See you in my next post ^^

-Eva

DISCLAIMER
Both skincare routines posts are for suggestion purposes and it doesn't mean that they work well for every skin type and every face. They have been working well for my skin but they might not work as well on other skins even if you have the same skin type as mine. This post is not sponsored and these are my honest opinions.







13 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your review on the Vitamin E Cleanser *-*
    And nice post~<3
    The Collagen Eye Patches sound really nice too, I gotta try them out some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the nutrifull review (mine is on the way from korea ^_^), I think I really should buy the wonderpore. I have dry skin but I have plenty of blackheads in my nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really made my pores smaller ^^) Did you buy anything else from the nutrifull line?

      Delete
    2. just the sleeping pack, i also wanted to have the serum but it's out of budget already ahahaha

      Delete
    3. I'd like to try the serum too! I might buy it one day but not anytime soon ^^;

      Delete
  3. wowwww so nice ~ where do u purchase most of your asian beauty items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I shop from various shops such as mynameiskorean.com, cosmetic-love.com and roseroseshop.com. These three have shops on ebay as well :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you much again Eva!! I really like this 2 posts! They are really helpful!(^w^) But even I have a long way to go before having my skin care routine u.u Wish me luck! hehe ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that toner~ I used to have it too until my brother stole it. Hehe~ Nice post though! c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. you may also want to try goodbye dark circles of etude too~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...