Friday, August 24, 2012

|Haul| August 2012

August 2012 Haul from abroad!



  • Hello Kitty iPhone 4/4s Case w/ Mirrors from Strapya World
  • My Melody Cookie Phone Charm from Strapya World
  • MUA Pro Palette Undressed from Superdrug UK (everybody is raving about this)
  • Barry M 304 Mint Green Nail Polish from Superdrug UK

  • Random Screen Protector but matte for my iPhone 4s from Deal Extreme
  • Random Hello Kitty Button Sticker from Deal Extreme
  • Barry M 272 Shocking Pink Nail Polish from Superdrug UK


  • NAKED2 Palette by Urban Decay (FINALLY!!!) from Debenhams UK


  • Color Me Nude Lip Concealer by Etude House from D.I.O Mall on ebay
  • Dear My Blooming Lips PK003 from D.I.O Mall on ebay
  • Dear My Blooming Lips OR206 from D.I.O Mall on ebay
  • Dear My Blooming Lips RD304 from D.I.O Mall on ebay

And I put the phone charm on my new pink bag from Accessorize!

So I got all these (apart from Etude House products, Strapya Wold products and dealextreme products) sent by my fiancee who is living in Northern Ireland without me for the time being! I'm going to go back soon! And Thank you very much Darling!!

I couldn't wait for the NAKED2 palette any longer! I'm so impatient ~~(^0^)

So this is my August 2012 Haul, I hope you like it. If you want swatches of the lipsticks and eyeshadows leave me a comment! 

Thank you for reading :) (I'm going to review MUA and NAKED2 Palette in the near future)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...