Wednesday, August 22, 2012

|Etude House| AC Clinic Toner and Gel Lotion Review




A few weeks ago BB Cream Boutique sent me some samples to review. One of the samples was this duo of AC Clinic Gel Lotion and Toner in small bottles for more than one use. So I got to test them quiet well before I decide what I think of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB Cream Boutique Descriptions:

Etude House AC Clinic Gel Lotion

Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress extract, AC Clinic Gel Lotion clarifies and soothes troubled skin while maintain oil/moisture balance without aggravation.

Non-Comedogenic & Dermatologist Tested
'Non-Comedogenic' means it will not produce nor aggravate acne. AC Clinic line is formulated without acne-inducing ingredients to promote clear skin.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress extract

Application sequence: Foam Cleanser --> Toner --> Gel Lotion --> Red Spot Balm --> Pink Powder Spot --> Pink Daily Spot, Calming Mist
Vol 150ml (5.07 fl.oz.)

Etude House AC Clinic Toner
Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress extract, AC Clinic Toner clarifies and soothes troubled skin for moist, cleansed sensation all day long.

Non-Comedogenic & Dermatologist Tested
'Non-Comedogenic' means it will not produce nor aggravate acne. AC Clinic line is formulated without acne-inducing ingredients to promote clear skin.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress extract

Application sequence: Foam Cleanser --> Toner --> Gel Lotion --> Red Spot Balm --> Pink Powder Spot --> Calming Mist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salicylic Acid = The ingredient that eliminates the black heads but it takes a lot of uses. Some people get skin irritations and dry skin after the use of a product that contain salicylic acid. But you can always cure these. If the above problems appear then you would have to stop using products with that ingredient. Nonetheless, it worth trying it out.

As you can see at the descriptions these two are two of the six steps in total of this line, but you can easily use just these two and see results.

I'm going to start with the AC Clinic Toner. It removes the oil of the skin like completely so you have to use a moisturizer or the AC Clinic Gel lotion after every use. Because the toner alone is going to leave your skin dry and nobody wants that. You are supposed to use it after the AC Clinic Foam cleanser but any other cleanser will do in my opinion.

It really helps with preventing pimples and if you have pimples already then it would make them disappear faster. Using the Gel Lotion afterwards is really going to help and make a difference.

The smell of these products is not very pleasant, they smell like hospital with a hint of Sugar and Lemon. That's not bad for me. I like scents like that for some reason. I think the smell just makes you believe that this product is going to help you with your spots. Which is good!

My suggestion is to use products from the AC Clinic Line around the time of the month that many women get breakouts or Every day use if you are around 13-18 years old. Around puberty and late teen years. It would certainly make a difference with acne.

Conclusion: These two are very good products to use and it really helps to prevent and heal acne breakouts plus they are essential for teens.

So these are my thoughts and review about these two lovely products! I hope you liked it :)


Buy the Toner Here! Click~
Buy the Gel Lotion Here! Click~


Disclaimer: I have been given samples of this product for free but my opinions are honest and mine.

Visit BB Cream Boutique HERE~

Thank you for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts or questions on a comment and I'll do my best to answer them.

-Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...